If you currently have a foster pet in your care, and you have behavior and/or medical concerns about your foster pet, please fill out the foster concern form found here.
If your concern is an emergency, please call one of the numbers below. Emergency situations include:
- Temperature over 103F or less than 98F
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe lethargy
- Severe pain (restlessness, crying, panting)
- Major wounds
- Complication with labor/delivery/newborn foster pet
- Excessive vomiting (4 or more times)
- Not urinating for longer than 24 hours
During Shelter hours of 7 am to 7 pm:
Shelter Manager: (978)-745-9888 X315
Director of Operations: (978)-745-9888 X302
Overnight Care: MSPCA Angell West, (781) 902-8400, 293 2nd Ave, Waltham, MA 02451
Please fill out the Foster Report Card prior to returning your foster pet to the shelter.
Additional foster resources can be found here.