Our Community Outreach Program aims to keep people and pets together by offering increased access to animal care resources and services for pets.
• Free pet food and pet care supplies (call us for information on one of our food pantry partners in your area)
• Free behavior consultations for pets adopted from Northeast Animal Shelter
• Low cost public training courses
• Pop-up neighborhood vaccination clinics
• Free transportation to veterinary appointments based on availability – we are not able to transport owners, only pets
• Access to low cost spay/neuter services
If you or someone you know needs help caring for a pet, please email us at email@example.com or call Amy Simione-Garbarino at 978-745-9888 x8328.